- Protects & nourish the baby skin.
- Therapeutic uses: good for the skin.
- Improves complexion.
- Reduces skin dryness due to Vata dosha in winter.
- Good for hair.
- Cuts or wounds.
- Cracked skin.
- Strengthens tissues & bones.
- Nourishes tissues.
- Burning sensation caused by pitta vitiation in summer.
How to Use
- Dosage: Take sufficient quantity of Sri Sri Tattva Shishu Taila. It is advised to use it lukewarm (indirectly heating B in a hot water bath).
- Massage gently on the skin & scalp. For better results, let it stay for 15 to 20 minutes, followed by a lukewarm water bath or as prescribed by the physician.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature. Away from direct Sunlight
- Tila taila
- Narikela taila
- Natural Product: Colour may vary.
Net Weight: 100ml
There are no reviews yet.