Aloe vera is often reffered as miraculous plant because of its numerous health Benefitsts. Traditionally Aloe vera juice is known to alkaline nature which helps maintain pH balance. it also helps in keeping the body hydrated, supports digestion, liver functions, pancreas, and clear and healthy skin. Aloe vera juice is known to enhance the overall immunity of the body, making it a must have in your daily diet.
- Has potent antioxidant properties used for proper growth and functioning of the body.
- Helps maintain pH balance.
- Keeps the body hydrated, supports digestion, liver functions and keeps pancreas clear.
- Increases the immunity of the body.
- Potent liver tonic, effective in controlling skin diseases.
- Prevents tissue damage and hence delays aging.
How to Use
- Serving Size: 30 ml juice mixed with 100 ml water or fruit juice or have it plain.
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Citric Acid (INS330)
- Class II Preservatives(INS211)
- Ingredients are non synthetic, therefore a slight variation in colour, taste, viscosity and some sediments are natural.